Sunday, September 30, 2007

Frowny Face Haircuts




I took my kids to get those REAL haircuts on Saturday and they were hating life. They were both horrible!!! I didn't want to claim them....sound familiar to anyone out there!??? A girl at Whoopdeedoos (how they HECK do you spell that?!) gave them some suckers and that made life a little better, but I wasn't able to get many pictures...especially since they each insisted sitting on my lap for the haircuts. But the frowns in the pictures make me laugh..........now.

7 comments:

Amber said...

That is so funny! They look so cute with their new haircuts.

Amanda said...

Their haircuts are way cute though...I'm nervous to take Ella to go get her first haircut...she definitely needs one though!

Missy said...

Such little studs!

Melody said...

I love the look on their faces!!! Classic!

Emily said...

I'm still laughing! I can't wait till I can cut their hair!

Caitlin said...

Those frowny faces are hilarious!

Jen Rose said...

They are so freakin cute!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.