Sunday, September 2, 2007

Exciting Weekend


Friday night was great and we totally kicked it at home. Connor kept putting the TV on stations that just play music and the boys got out guitars and played along. Wyatt was cracking me up with the hat he kept putting on. Sometimes he would put cowboy boots on too. By the way, Connor was NOT happy with me taking pictures of him that night, but he has some great moves like the ones from Back to the Future where he slides on his knees and jumps around on one foot & kicks the other. Man, I need a digital camcorder! It's too hard to explain!



Tonight, the boys (Ben fits that category too) ran around the house pretending to be Superman with capes. I couldn't get a picture of Wyatt but he was in on it too with his towel. He even ran into a wall and dented the wall a little bit with his head. (Ouch!) He yells "Susa-Man!



3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like fun! I love your boys!

Amanda said...

How fun is your house! Ella and I need to come and try it out. I'm loving the bottomless Wyatt.

Caitlin said...

Those two are so funny! Playing along to the music channels...

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.