Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fun Picnic

We went to that quad stake picnic on Friday where each stake did a little show for 15 minutes each(which is a perfect amount of time for my attention span!) We had the best time. We sat with my whole family and Amber's family, Jessica's family and Jen Rose & her cute mom. It was such a good time....my kids ate SO much food and crap! I was surprised they didn't get stomachaches and Connor said he was surprised too. He ate a roast beef sandwich & fries from Arby's to start out. Then two Popsicles, popcorn, licorice, two pickles, pudding, cheese, and a snow cone and who knows what else. I'm getting nauseous just listing the stuff. They had a good time though...just look at their dirty, happy faces!
P.S. One of my favorite moments, was the oompaloompas....Tanner & Jessica's boys....their hair was killin' me!!!! Poor Tanner was HATING life. It's tough to be so cool and to keep that image up all the time.....JK.....they looked great and I'm happy Tanner went on stage!


Kind of blurry, but: Brooke, Jen, Amber & baby Crew and Jessica



The stars of the night...the MC's Kathleen Magdaluyo & Carol Hardy....CRAZY!


4 comments:

Amber said...

That was so fun! I'm glad we got to sit by eachother. And I am happy Tanner got on stage too!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Ya, that was a good time. I love it when i get to see your family! I miss your parents. Oh, and the hair color took several washes to get out by the way. Good stuff.

Melody said...

I am so sad we missed this, Charity was really sick! It looks like it was a BLAST!!! Love the pics of Kathleen & Carol!!!:)

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad we got to hang out for a little bit! And, I LOVE your new hair color!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.