Friday, September 28, 2007

OK OK OK

I'm posting. Here are some pictures of some of the things we have been up to when a camera was around. $5 costume tattoos from Wal-mart are entertaining us quite nicely. We ripped the package open as we were pushing the cart out of the store. The boys each had one on an arm and rested it on the window fame of the car as we drove. Connor said, that's what punk rockers do.

Last Saturday I was on the recieving end of an AWESOME gift and had my house cleaned. Thank you, Chris! It is so nice to come home to a CLEAN house! His mother-in-law cleans houses and is looking for more clients, so if anyone is interested let me know. She does a great job!

One more thing, I don't know if I can take Connor & Wyatt's hair long anymore. I think I'm going to break down and take them in on Saturday for real haircuts! I've always cut it in the past and when I mentioned taking them into an actual PLACE to get it cut, Connor said, "oh, I think they will do a better job than you." Nice.

Our week:
Clean house, temple, Speedway races, church, knucklehead ex-husband, FHE with Alex and breakfast for dinner, work, work, work, school, homework, preschool, grocery shopping, bank, babysitter, lots of driving, homemade pizza, baths, brushing & flossing little teeth : ) and lots of hugs, sweet kisses and plenty of fits from two sticky little boys.
















12 comments:

Mucho take it easy... said...

oooh, lucky! That's so nice to have your house cleaned for you! And the tatoo arms are killin me! I pray my boys don't see those! Fun stuff

Melody said...

Wow, look at those guns! Love the pics, you're such a fun Mom! By the way, I love your hair! Did you lighten it?

Amber said...

Those pictures are cute. I love the one of Connor's tattoo arm & on the other hand is his CTR ring.
Sounds like a busy but fun week!!

Kris said...

I love seeing your pictures. You have such a cute family. You really do have nice guns! And I love the cooking pose! Hope your weekend is nice and relaxing!

Missy said...

Man, what a week. Lovin' the tatoo sleeves!

Kimberly Church said...

Okay I love your hair. you look hott. and why do you have to be such a fun mom? gosh. haha

Brooke said...

Thanks guys! My head is getting bigger by the moment. My week wasn't anything crazy busy, I'm just lazy and didn't want to write about all those things. It's easier just to list it!

Brooke said...

P.S. I think I'm gonna wear those tattoo sleeves for Halloween!!!

Patti said...

I also love the tattoo and the CTR ring.

You really ARE a fun mom.

Cherise said...

How funny are those tatoo sleeves! I love it. You look great! I am jealous. You are so tiny.
p.s.
Breakfast for dinner is one of my favorites!

Amanda said...

Those are rad arm tatoos...You are such a fun mom!

Jen Rose said...

I love those tat sleeves! You are so cute girl. Your boys are super lucky to have a fun mom!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.