Sunday, September 2, 2007

Alrighty Tighty




I had a request to see how the new shelves look actually hung, by Miss Jen. Sorry, I have nothing really on them yet. They are kinda high to me -to see anything you put on the shelves. Any ideas anyone, let me know please. I have a few other pics I sent out in an email with our new address. I am loving living here. Especially after this weekend, because we got a few more things done to make it better. Every week it gets more livable. And it will be WAY more livable when I get a washer & dryer and I don't have to take three boxes full of dirty clothes to my parent's house to wash. Candace, that sweet washing maching of yours is looking mighty fine right now!


P.S. Connor was so good at the dentist! He got a shot and I swear it was the longest shot I have ever seen given. He didn't make a peep and stayed perfectly still. The girl helping said she had never seen a kid be that good. I have to take him back soon to get 2 more cavities filled. Expensive yo! I could tell he was scared though because he was so quiet. Too bad he's not that well behaved everywhere else.

4 comments:

Kimberly Church said...

It looks so cute! I cant wait to come see it in person! And those square pates are the coolest!!!

Missy said...

Your place is way cute! Yay for Connor. I know from working in the dental office how hard it is for little ones to be that good.

Caitlin said...

Don't worry about the shelves, Brooke! They look good!

Cherise said...

Your house is so cute! I love the kitchen color. Shelves are always the hardest to decorate.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.