Thursday, August 30, 2007

I found these on my camera

and noticed I hadn't put them on my blog. I thought we hadn't really done anything interesting lately and that's why I haven't blogged. Well look at that, sometimes just regular life is interesting. To me at least.





Mandy, who is a dental hygienist, told me to bring sunglasses for Connor so the light shining on his face wouldn't bother him. The price of a cavity bothers me. How about that!I just thought that looked funny and it made me laugh. I had to wash all of my kitchen stuff after I got it out of storage.

I love Wyatt's squishy face. When I got him up that morning, it was obvious Connor threw another blanket into the crib for him. He was all sweaty, but he looked so comfy!

Eric Hardy helping my dad put shelves up on my wall. Russell helped too, but wouldn't get in the picture. I really didn't notice at the time that Eric's belt was undone. Maybe that's just how he rolls. Thanks for helping!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the dentist pictures. He has no fear! What a champ. Are you loving your new place?

Cherise said...

Sunglasses at the dentist..tight! When you are that cool the sun always shines! heehee. That is so funny! As for the vase with bubbles I thought that was pretty funny too!
How old are your boys?

Mucho take it easy... said...

The sunglasses idea is awesome. Can I do that the next time I go? Or do you have to be under a certain age?

Melody said...

I love blogging because I get to say Hi to my friends and keep in touch often. You are the cutest family ever and your boys are so cool just like their Momma!

Amber said...

I love the sunglasses idea too!

Jen Rose said...

Dang it! I could have worn my sunglasses to my cleaning yesterday! :)

Please post pictures of the shelves hung!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.