Monday, August 6, 2007

Tim & Faith

I was lucky and ended up getting to go to the Tim & Faith concert with my sister-in-law Amber, her friend Jen (my friend too!) and some of Jen's friends & family. So much fun and good music. I guess we were groovin' a little too much and the people next to us moved down a few seats. Connor wanted to know if the other people at the concert knew that we had little kids at home. He was ticked he didn't get to go. Thanks for watching them Emily!



This lady poofed up her bangs a little more that night for the special occasion. Too bad I couldn't get a side shot.

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you came! IT was a blast! Thanks for dancin the whole time with me so I didn't look like a complete idiot! :)
That banana clip was CLASSIC!

Amber said...

That is funny because Tanner gets mad that I don't take him with me either! And yes that was lots of fun!!
I am cracking up about that ladies hair.

Brittney said...

Didn't you know that the 90's were coming back? I am sure that we could make you a sweet banana clip with somes sparkles!

Brooke said...

OK The other lady to the side of her had a sweet beaded baret in her hair...like a southwest kind. As in fringy kind. That would have been a sweet picture too. Brittney, you would have loved it!

Jen Rose said...

Oh don't worry Brooke! I got a picture of that. I'll post that soon!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.