Friday, August 3, 2007

Finally

Posting some pics


The California trip with the ladies was so much fun. I like how we didn't have to hurry anywhere and it wasn't a stressful trip. I even got my first pedicure. Yep, I'm big time now.











I would have to say the highlights of the trip were:


  • Boogie Boarding! even though the lifeguard came out and talked to me like I was a little kid in trouble.


  • IKEA yo! That was the greatest shopping ever. It was like style overload. I think I'll pick up more things when I go to Utah to get my house things that are in storage. They got a store there recently.

    • Spending time with super-dooper cool people like....Amber, Jen, Kim, Tajia & Robin! Thanks for letting me tag along!


    A jelly fish (is that even what it is??) washed up on shore and the kids were freaking out squealing. It was pretty funny! Isn't that a weird color?






























    We were crackin' up at these granny underwear on display at the beach shops....why would you display those? Maybe grandma forgot to take her underwear to the beach....






    Tajia, being silly in the car.




    5 comments:

    Jen Rose said...

    That was so fun! And, those underwear were killing me! Can I PLEASE post your sunburn?

    Amber said...

    You are cracking me up. IKEA yo! That was so much fun & I have to agree on those highlights of the trip. Thanks for the fun times!

    Brooke said...

    Totally post the sunburn! I have no shame, you should know that by now! Post away. There's not too much to show in the chest area anyway!

    Kimberly Church said...

    okay so that was the perfect summary. got to love it! haha

    Caitlin said...

    I am totally jealous of your trip. Oh, to be at the beach...

    By the way, the picture of Wyatt at the top of your blog is so hilarious. It cracks me up EVERY TIME!

    About Me

    My photo
    I enjoy making it through the day.