Monday, March 31, 2008

Ummm...

can this count as FHE? Cause I'm countin it!


We took the little 4 wheeler and Alex's little motorcycle out tonight (gotta get some fun in before he leaves on his mission! whoo-who! Congrats on the call!) I wanna say the boys had the greatest time ever...but I think me & Alex did too! It's so fun to drive crazy all over the place. I mean in a totally controlled, safe way...(mom are you reading that last part?) It got dark though so we need to go again in the day. Anyone else interested???? Amber? Brian? Melody?

12 comments:

Ammon and Brooke said...

Looks like fun. Brooke- I love your black sweatshirt!!!

Amber said...

It only takes one phone call & we are there! Looks fun!

Brooke said...

Hey Amber, I already had talked to Brian about it but he said he had lots of stuff to do at your house..you guys have projects goin on! We'll do it again another time!

Thanks Brooke about the sweatshirt..I love it too : ) Ok I'll be honest I love most sweatshirts!

Heather said...

Fun stuff! Where is Alex going?

Brooke said...

England London South Mission

Amanda said...

That's a great FHE!!! I can tell everyone was loving it!

Melody said...

For sure... we are always in! Actually we just went out today. We suprised the kids with a ditch day and went to Logandale trails. It was a blast!

Call us next time or let's plan it? next week?

Kris said...

Ssaaaawweeeeeeet! Looks like so much fun! You have to be the raddest Mom on the block!

Kris said...

Seriously, I'm a little hurt you didn't put me back on your peeps list. I know I haven't updated mine in a while but still...

Candis and Ryan said...

You are the coolest mom!

Brooke said...

K Kristina, I got you back on...everytime i changed my background it erased all my contacts..you should be good to go now! My bad!

Brad and Leslie said...

Brooke! Cute blog. Link me up girl! I put you on mine!

Leslie

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.