Thursday, March 13, 2008

Garage Haircuts

I got Connor sold on getting his haircut at Whoop-Dee-Doo's....but sometimes a haircut in the garage is simpler for 2 little boys. And cheaper : ) But this time I went and got a cape for them & an apron for me. Theirs has skateboarders on it, so they like it. This was the easiest time we've had doing the haircut thing. Sweet.




My neighbor was lauging at us...maybe at Connor trying to take our picture. He does a pretty good job for a five year old. It's amazing what happens when you open up the garage door. There's people out there...did you guys know that?? I'm so used to being in my own world. The kids were riding bikes and scooters, playing with neighborhood kids. It was fun. Felt like old times. This kid's dad asked Connor, "is your house the one with the punching bag in the garage?" Connor told him yes and the guy said, "Cool!" Connor was happy.




13 comments:

Kimberly Church said...

Dang you are good! hahaa
who needs whoopdedoos. haha

Amber said...

I told Connor on Thur when I picked him up that I like his haircut. I didn't know you were his hairstylist! You are awesome. I love the punching bag comment too! You guys are COOL!!

Anonymous said...

You are way good! You could work at whoopdedoos!

Nicole said...

I love it! That is my kind of hair cut- Get the clippers and go.

Caitlin said...

Brooke, your arms look buff!

Melody said...

Yah, Brooke! What's up with the buff arms? I'm scared you're gonna kick my butt or somethin?

Brooke said...

Um look at how big Wyatt is.....carry that guy around a little bit and it's a good work out.

Heather said...

Cool cuts! They turned out awesome! Thanks for the info today. Emily was so helpful. She is awesome.

klkw said...

BROOKE!!! You look amazing! The boys are getting so big. I came across your blog on Amberlie's. Anywho...next time you take my pic while I'm rolling thru McD's at least have the courtesy to say hello to me:)

Cherise said...

You should open your own barber shop in the garage. Never hurt to make a little extra change!
Good job line'n them up! :)

Emily said...

Seriously! You put my cuts to shame- kidding! You did a great job on them though! I love the skate boarder cape!

Unknown said...

What would you charge me to cut my hair?

Unknown said...

What would you charge me to cut my hair?

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.