Thursday, March 6, 2008

Look what I found....


I came across this when I was going through some stuff. It was from an assignment I got as a junior in high school. The teacher asked us to write an application for college, but I just kinda blew it off and made a funny one. I thought maybe I would get a bad grade cause I knew I didn't do the assignment the way she wanted...I didn't like her very much! : ) But then when we came to class the next day...my paper was copied and sitting on every one's desk! I wanted to die I was so embarrassed!

So now I just post it myself on the Internet for everyone to see...........

9 comments:

Anamarie said...

That is so funny! Glad you posted it.

Amber said...

I love that you were the class rebel & put your own twist on the assignment. That was funny!

Spencer Reeve said...

Hilarious, "teach tae kwon doe to quadraplegic smokers?"LOL you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

That was so funny!

Kimberly Church said...

you are my hero. that is so freaking funny!

Missy said...

That gave me a good laugh! You're pretty creative!

Caitlin said...

Brooke, you are so hilarious! I wonder if a teacher would get in trouble for doing that now...

Mucho take it easy... said...

Hey- I got into your blog! I LOVE that letter. Hilarious!

Melody said...

I swear you are so funny! I wish I could've known you then too! That is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time! You can ALWAYS make me laugh!

btw- How's life? Good I hope! Call me, I lost your number again! Sorry. I usually remember everyones digits but I think my age is starting to set in because I can't remember jack anymore!:) Anyway call me...please.:)

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.