Monday, March 31, 2008

Full Weekend

Opening Day of Baseball....started with pictures at 7:45am and then his first game at 10am. What a cutie. And tell me how funny it is to watch a field full of wiggly little boys just trying to do what everyone is yelling at them to to in between wearing their mitts on their heads and spinning in circles in the field. It was so funny. He had a great time.





Monster Trucks that night was super fun too. We went with Amber & Brian and their three boys. Crazy people watching at its finest. And by fine, I mean lots of classy, saggy tube tops, lots of missing bras, jeans laced up the sides, missing teeth and definitely a one tattoo minimum. It was a people watcher's paradise. I was lovin it. The boys loved the parade the trucks did before the show. I tried to hold them both up so they could see but this old lady next to me ended up holding Connor for me (she was tough!) She was freaking out because I let Connor use my camera to take pictures. I think he took one of each truck. I like how he took a picture of the lady's shirt in front of him because he loved it.



We had so much fun, but I was definitely one of the tired & cranky ones by the end of the night.



Anyone else think it's funny this sign says "2009" ?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO you know that you are WT too just for going! Just kidding! looks like you guys had fun... And Connor in his baseball uniform is so dang cute! I love T-ball age... Its the age when it is ok if they are in the outfield catching butterflies!

Melody said...

How fun! Love the baseball pics! I was all, "Awwww"! And the Monster Truck thing looks way cool! Wyatt's shirt is the best though!

Caitlin said...

Those last two are so cute. I love Wyatt's MOM shirt, too.

Amber said...

Oh heck yeah I love the people watching! And that sign....I didn't see it but that is funny about 2009. Can't wait for next year.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.