Thursday, March 20, 2008

We went to an Easter Egg Hunt last Friday night...they had the lights off in the church & the kids all had flashlights. Like 800 eggs. The kids were goin nuts. There was also some ostrich eggs hidden...so you know Emily & Ben went and helped the kids find those. Our famly isn't competitive or anything like that. Connor was the photographer that night and took SO many pics....of the fire extinquisher, door knobs, you name it. He got some good ones too though. Funny kid.







I like this pic cause it shows what it's really like with a 3 year old.





Playing with the settings on my camera....pretty sweet. I wish I knew more about the different things I can do with it.






1 comments:

Melody said...

Those eggs are HUGE! I hope you had a good Easter.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.