Wednesday, March 5, 2008

T-Ball Yo



Saying Connor is excited about T-Ball is a HUGE understatement. Last night he had his first practice so I snapped a quick picture. Got one of Wyatt too.. hangin out doing what he does best.
Oh ya, the kids had peanuts for their snack and Wyatt kept a close eye on them for Connor while he went back to practicing. Wyatt would put a bunch in his hand and yell in his raspy little voice, "Onnor, Onnor, Onnor! Peanuts!" Then when Connor wouldn't respond..of course...he couldn't even hear him....then Wyatt would pop them all in his mouth and eat em!

4 comments:

Amber said...

You need to tell me when his games are because he keeps asking us to come to his practices.

Brooke said...

check yo email girl ; )

Melody said...

I love when kids are old enough to start playing sports! It's the only time it's so sweet and innocent. After that they become Jocks and there's no sweetness to that!;)

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Did you do that calendar thing I told you to do? Connor is so dang cute!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.