Friday, April 11, 2008

Pie Toss/Anger Management







This was so worth the 50 cents!




My bro-in-law works at LVHS and was in the pie toss booth at the school's carnival/fundraiser thing....I don't really know what it was for. But it was fun. And it was cheap. Amber and her boys came too. The boys all played on this gigantic blow up slide forever and had the greatest time. I paid 25 cents for each of my kids.




The high schoolers also had a "sound off" to see who had the baddest, sweetest sound system. Wow. And I never knew you could have a play station as part of your car. Where have I been?

8 comments:

Cherise said...

Awww. Haven't you ever seen Pimp my ride? They do all that ridiculous stuff on there. Wouldn't that be nice if they had it back in our day though!? We wouldn't have ever gone to Mr. Kessler's class!!
Looks like you had fun!

Brooke said...

I look like a freaken nut!..If my kids were older they woulda been so embarrassed.

And ya I guess you're right about Pimp My Ride cause if you will remember that was on my list of 5 things people don't know about me :) I wanted to be on that show when my car was a piece of CRAP.

klkw said...

Alright, Brooke-a-lock-loccoli, I freakin' have been on the computer practicaly all night updating my blog for you. You better enjoy every bit of it! :)

By the way, you gots to love a night out where it cost you 25 cents per kid. Holy Moly! I should move to Vegas!

Kris said...

That picture of you freakin rocks!

Amber said...

That was so fun! Thanks for calling us.

Caitlin said...

That looks so fun! I wanna throw a pie in someone's face.

Emily said...

I love how game he is to do stuff like that!

Brooke said...

Caitlin... you're so funny! But...it's totally fun!!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.