Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A little boys pockets....



I remember when Connor was little I would find the craziest things in his pockets when I would go through them before throwing them in the laundry. One time I really wished I would have taken a picture of what I found. We had been at Matt & Michele Brinkerhoff's house and I found one of their drink coasters (folded in fourths) and a game piece from one of their games. I also found paper clips and lots of rocks. It made a huge pile. Those are funny little things I hope I always remember, especially when I'm like 80 years old and think back to these days.
These pictures are taken because I didn't take them of Connor and I want to remember what kinds of things little boys put in their pockets.
I'm going to try to post some things in the next few days that make me smile.

10 comments:

Amber said...

Things that make you smile....I like that idea. And you are good for checking pockets before doing laundry. I always find the stuff in the bottom of the washer or in the vent trap of the dryer!!

klkw said...

I love it! Seriously though, my boys always have crazy stuff in their pockets too. They find the weirdest things on the street or on the playground. It's always cute 'til something craps up your whole load of laundry:)

Spencer Reeve said...

That reminds me so much of Gavin, he is obsessed with tape measures, and he has several, everyday after he gets dressed I have to hook the clip of the tape measure onto his jeans!

Kris said...

Aaawww yes... little boys pockets. What a cute idea for posts. What's even cuter is his little belly in that shirt!! I love little bellies like that. Makes you want to squeeze them so tight and never let go.

Anonymous said...

Oh, boys! Trace use to always have crazy stuff in his pockets too! Now he just leaves his lunch money in his pocket... I have tried to tell him that whatever money falls out in the wash is mine... it's my pay for doing his laundry. Tony knows better... he pulls all his money out first thing when he gets home. Wyatt is so dang cute!

Melody said...

That is so cute! Faith is my pocket girl. I ALWAYS have to check her pockets! Most of the time for dirt. I'm talkin hand fulls, just so it won't get all over the place and in my washer.:)

Lenzi said...

Brooke.. how are you doing?? This is Lenzi Johnson..well Campbell would be more familiar! Leslie told me that your boys play together in t-ball! How is emily and your family.. I cannot believe how many people I have found on this little blog :) I will officially add you to my awesome friends and family list!

Brad and Leslie said...

Where does Matt live nowadays? It has been forever since I talked to him. Isn't he a dentist now?

Leslie

Andrea, Joey, & Jackson Mott said...

that is too cute, I love little boys. your boys are adorable. You are such a good mama. I am glad you unlocked your blog, so I can check it more often and see you and your cute boys. hey I want to add you to my list of friends--kay! love ya

Caitlin said...

Those boys crack me up! I'm glad to see that Wyatt hasn't grown out of his cute belly yet.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.