Friday, April 18, 2008

Can't believe I just took this quiz....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Go here to take the quiz...I stole this from Melody.

Not sure how accurate this is..wait did I just say "accurate" about a princess quiz? I'm LOSING my mind.




6 comments:

Amber said...

I am Pochantas......just like Melody. That is a funny quiz.

Cherise said...

Turns out... You are talking to the new Snow White.

Brooke said...

That's funny that we're all doin that quiz..

Amanda said...

That's who I was!!! That quiz was sooo much fun!!! Hey I had a total blast yesterday chatting with you. I miss seeing you every Sunday!

Melody said...

Hey cutie! You are so Cinderella!

hey and btw- Kim says everytime she see's you, you say "I love Melody." You are so dang sweet! It makes me feel good to have a friend like you! I love you too!

oh btw how are your chi's chi's?:)

Kris said...

Awwww... and what a lovely Cinderella you are!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.