Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Disneyland Yo

So...........we're back from Disneyland and we had a great time. Such a great time, I was SO ready to come home! I got totally sick our last day (Sunday). We got back into Vegas after the Quick Cares were closed, so I had to wait til the morning...yuck! I have a sore throat that isn't letting me eat or sleep. WHA,WHA!!! I know! So Monday morning, bright and early I was in that freakin Quick Care and that awesome Dr. gave me lortab. The only problem is that if I don't take it I feel like I'm gonna die...or kill someone. And when I do take it....I'm a nutcase. It's hard to work and do my school work like that but.......it'll all work out.......somehow.... right??????


Anyway, about our trip....the kids loved it! Connor went on any ride he was tall enough to go on....Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, and the Matterhorn. Wyatt went on that too. Emily and Ben went with us and they sure got a taste of "sleeping in" with kids. Bright and early the kids would be up yelling, "it's morning time!" They were ready to go!

And Patti, I just saw the picture you were talkilng about...with Wyatt givin a "look" to Minnie. He is so funny. At that place, the ....characters....were trying to get all the kids to dance with them and my boys were looking at me like.."you're kidding me, right?" I love them. It was a breakfast buffet and I'll tell you what....Wyatt tore it up on those pancakes, waffles & yogurt.









Add Image







13 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like lots of fun! Glad you guys got to go and get away! I saw that speed limit sign. Kind of funny!

Anonymous said...

Wyatt...eating pancakes??? That's strange! ;)JK ha! You are the best mom ever! That picture of you in the red shirt is absolutely breath-taking!

Patti said...

I love the look on Wyatt's face looking at Minnie Mouse.

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Rose said...

I hope you are feeling better! I'm so glad you guys had fun! It was fun running into you too! Wish we could have hung out more!

Melody said...

Don't you just love Disneyland!?

And I am so glad you use the word "YO"! I use it all the time like when I say "what's up yo!" and Jason's like what the heck is that? And I'm like "Yo, what do you mean?" :)

Brooke said...

I love you Melody....you make me laugh!

Amanda said...

K! You guys totally had a blast. The pictures are great. You take care of your self! Cason just got over the worst strep throat...how are you feeling now?

Caitlin said...

I am totally laughing out loud about Wyatt giving stink to Minnie!

Speed limit 14?

Mucho take it easy... said...

It's so funny that we ran into you guys! Glad you had fun!

Candis and Ryan said...

These pics are so fun. Your boys are so cute. Tell Connor that I know someone cute and her name rhymes with banana.

My kids are jealous because they have been saving money for a year to go to Disneyland, but then the ice cream man comes along and they empty their piggy banks in a second to buy some bubble gum spongebob on a stick.

Brooke said...

Candis!!! I was just talking about you tonight with some people that went to Eldorado. I miss you girl! Thanks for the phone call a while back. love you.

Nicole said...

How fun! I am glad you guys had a great time, and Wyatt is totally giving Minnie a shady look. You are blondie these days! So cute. And yes, I am writing because I just started my own blog.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.