Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Random Pics

I let my kids ride their scooter & bike infront of our condo on these fun paths and........I totally got busted by The Association/Devil. Man, I hate all these rules...and I don't even know what they are! So they kindly gave me my very own copy of "THE RULES." Actually, they gave me two copies.
Musical chairs at Carson's birthday party. Connor didn't mind getting out cause he liked to do the music with Uncle Brian.
Wyatt just makes me laugh. He stayed and ate at the table for soooo long while all of the other kids played.
Hangin with Alex on a Monday night.

2 comments:

Melody said...

You have a way fun family!

Amanda said...

Association stuff is sometimes...o.k. most of the times sooooo bogus! Very fun family pictures!!!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.