Saturday, October 6, 2007

Not much new






Nothing too exciting has been going on this week, which is fine with me. Work, school and kids pretty much keep me on my toes. I have a huge take home test I have to do this weekend, but that is sooooo much better than a real test in class. I'm taking the second portion of anatomy/physiology. All I have to say is ...it is really hard. To me at least. I wish I had more time on the weekends to get my own projects done around the house.


My babysitter made the kids tie dyed shirts on Friday. They are pretty funny because they are so big for them. Nice jammy shirts though. Wyatt wouldn't let me take a picture of him in it last night, so I put it on. That made him MAD! Connor chose red for his shirt and it looks pink, but I'm never going to tell him that!
Connor took that picture of me and I think he did a pretty good job!

10 comments:

Amber said...

That is a good idea with the shirts. I think it is funny that you can fit into Wyatt's shirt. Good luck on your test!!

Missy said...

You and the boys are just too cute! Good luck with the test!

Amanda said...

Seriously you are the coolest mom! The shirts look great!

Melody said...

Awww...cute pics! Good luck with your class and test!

Jen Rose said...

Good luck with your test! I know you'll do great! I can't believe you fit into Wyatt's shirt. That is funny!

Brooke said...

Thanks guy about the test.....and hello! look at the size of that shirt on Wyatt! It's huge on him so it's not too crazy. It was a little short though on me : )

Brooke said...

Thanks guy about the test.....and hello! look at the size of that shirt on Wyatt! It's huge on him so it's not too crazy. It was a little short though on me : )

Brooke said...

Thanks guy about the test.....and hello! look at the size of that shirt on Wyatt! It's huge on him so it's not too crazy. It was a little short though on me : )

Brooke said...

What's up with all of my comments? Man, I thought I was popular, but most of the comments are from myself!!

Cherise said...

You still crack me up! I love reading your blog.
You have such a cute family! They are so lucky to have such a creative and fun mom!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.