Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend pics

We had a good weekend...but pretty busy. I hate how I try to cram everything I don't get done during the week into two days ...on my days off. Pretty dumb idea that I choose to do every weekend. But I WANT to do everything and get to everything. Family dinner was fun on Sunday though...so great to see everybody after so long!

























Saturday we went to Alex's baseball game in Henderson and it was really fun. The boys loved it. We brought lunch and they got to run around a little bit and talk to baseball players. Wyatt kept yelling for "ALEX!!" and then we saw someone in the duggout pop his head up and smile. It was perfect weather and it was a good time. Oh ya, Alex gave them both big ol' pieces of hubba bubba gum and I couldn't find Wyatt's until I got somewhere and saw it on the outside of my car door!


I bought Wyatt a Halloween costume finally. He wasn't interested in anything and I couldn't find a baseball uniform small enough....so he finally said OK to a rock star costume. SO funny is all I can say. After what seemed like forever at the mall (it always feels like forever, huh!?) I came out to the car to find a flat tire. Sucky!! So we headed over to Discount Tire and they gave me 2 new tires and charged me $48 bucks for new insurance on them. Sweet. They said I'll need new front tires soon and I keep thinking.......Man, how can I run over something and have it make a hole in those tires too? HMMMM.



Wyatt got into my mascara on Saturday and was throwing a fit that I was taking his picture. Oh well.



5 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like a very eventful weekend!!! Was that penguin picture here in Las Vegas? I would say that is a way cruel joke (if it is one).

Amber said...

That is funny about that poor penguin but even funnier about the mascara. That's what little boys do. I guess.
Sounds like fun at the baseball game. You will have to tell us when the next one is. I am sure the boys would love to see one of his games!

And I enjoyed Sunday dinner too. It is always nice to see you & the boys. And I can't wait to see the little rock star.

Mucho take it easy... said...

That penguin is a crack up!

Caitlin said...

The penguin thing is cracking me up! It actually said someones name?! I would be pulling up next to that guy to ask what Chad did. Just today we were on our way home and we saw some big piece of equipment headed toward us and Paola said, "Is that a tractor?" - it made me laugh. Guess you had to be there...

Kimberly Church said...

The baseball game looks like a lot of fun. Alex told me he could hear Wyatt yelling his name at every batter. haha

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.