Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Yesterday

the boys were driving me crazy. They were fighting and whining and when I asked Connor to do something...he was talking so rude. Needless to say, Connor spent a good deal of time on his bed and Wyatt in his crib in time out.

At dinner, Connor wanted to say the prayer and he said, "Please bless us to have gooder attitudes. " He told me he was sorry and gave me a big hug.

Every once in a while, good little moments happen and I love it.

I'll post some pictures soon......

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

That is so funny! Man, I miss the crazy funny things that kid used to say.

Anonymous said...

Connor's sincere! that's the best thing about him! if he loves you...you know he really does. If he says he's sorry...you know he really does mean it. He's a great kid!The fact that he doesn't have to be prodded to say a prayer like that speaks volumes of the great spirit he has! Chris

Amber said...

That is so sweet!

Jen Rose said...

How cute! You are such a good mom! And, thank you so much for calling to check on me at the funeral. I appreciated that so much! I'll be calling you soon!

Amanda said...

You have the cutest most sincere, polite, loving kids. That just show what a dang good mom they have!!!

Melody said...

Your boys are so full of life and so cute! What a nice moment for you! Those kind of things make everything they did or said before that, seem like it never happened.:)

Mucho take it easy... said...

I love it! He is such a crack up!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.