Monday, November 19, 2007

I've been tagged

but I don't really have anything interesting to put. I'm trying to think of stuff you guys don't already know about me. That's a toughy.

1. I drank bleach when I was a kid. It was an accident I promise. Poison control told me I had to drink a ton of milk to dilute it.

2. I think I've watched all of the episodes of the Cosby Show. I used to be in love with it, but now I've seen them all and I'm getting over it.

3. I am a jack of all trades, but master of none. I like to try pretty much everything- scuba diving, snowboarding, 4 wheeling, wake boarding, soccer, running - but I'm not really good at anything. I'm totally OK with that....kinda...sort of. Man, I want to be good!

4. I once called the Palomino Club when I was in the 3rd grade because I was doing a report on Palominos. For those of you who don't know.....that was some gentleman's club or something. Where was my MOM for heaven's sake when I was doing this!?

5. I totally scrubbed the toilet with Justin's toothbrush when he stayed at the Duke's house. I'm going down for admitting this, I'm sure.

6. Ok this is it. Before I had my volvo I had this crappy car that would break down all the time and had rust on the side of it. And a missing hub cap. I had Connor and was pregnant with Wyatt. I wanted to be on Pimp My Ride so bad! Wouldn't that have been funny!


This was for you Melody!

I'm tagging Cherise Mecham cause I miss her.

10 comments:

Kimberly Church said...

I cant believe you admit to srubbing Justins toothbrush in the toliet. haha Whatever, I was in on it too!! haha

Amber said...

You are too funny! I love it though. Whatever you gotta do. I'm sure it made you feel better anyway.

Patti said...

I'm LAUGHING.

Melody said...

I think those were the best 6 things I have ever read!!!! I am totally laughing my butt off!!!

Cherise said...

You are so crazy! I love the one about the toothbrush!

Cherise said...

Hey brooke Missy wanted me to tell you that what ever e-mail her mom gave to you was wrong. So, she is not able to get into your blog. Her e-mail address is Missy1981.11@netzero.com!

Francis Family said...

I am so THRILLED that you allowed me access to your blog:) I MISS YOU! I love you TONZ!

Kris said...

Quit being so modest. You're awesome at running and you and Cherise were our secret weapons in soccer!

I remember you telling me about your car. Someone was/is definitely watching out for you!

Those were funny to read. Loved it!

Heather said...

You are one funny girl....
#5 is my all time favorite!

Jen Rose said...

I love the toothbrush thing. You rock!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.