Saturday, November 10, 2007

Catchin Up

I've been having some trouble downloading my pictures, but I think I have things figured out....
I hardly took any Halloween pictures because I wasn't feeling well and Wyatt wasn't cooperating, but I think Lindsay Stone is still going to send me some that she took. I loved Wyatt's awesome shiny rock star pants.

I really loved the FISH the boys "won" and brought home from the party. It was dead the next morning. It could have been the corn flake I fed it.






Wyatt got a hold of a pen while I was driving in the car. I remember going through the exact same things with Connor around this age. I'm driving in the car...it's nice and quiet and I think, "Wow, this is so great. No fighting or whining." Why haven't I learned that's too good to be true. That just usually means that someone is coloring themselves thoroughly with a pen or coloring all over the upholstery with chalk or putting gum on the window. I should really learn my lesson.

No one is bleeding though, so I'm still not too worried.





4 comments:

Amber said...

Tanner did that when he was little & he said "they have these on Monster Garage!"
So at least it is not a real tattoo!!

Jen Rose said...

That is so funny! I think all boys go through that!

Caitlin said...

Oh, my head! Wyatt's costume is HILARIOUS!

Melody said...

When my house is quiet and kids are in it somethings always wrong and lucky for me it's usually something major! I feel your pain sista!!!:)

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.