Monday, April 30, 2007


Connor was already in bed with me, but then Wyatt woke up at 5am not feeling too good, so he got in bed too. When I got out of the shower this morning - this is what I found.

I like how my towel & toes are in one of the shots. hee hee!

By the end of the day, Wyatt ended up at the doctor's office and they told me my kids were removed from my insurance policy (someone is going to get some not so nice phone calls in the morning!) The doctor said Wyatt's tubes have fallen out of his ears and they are a mess again. And when we stopped to get diapers at the store (we are totally OUT) Wyatt fell out of the cart. On his head. Yep. There you have it: I deserve a gold medal for MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!!

Dwayne & Brian Howard gave Wyatt a blessing and hopefully tonight will go better.
Wait.....I can hear Wyatt crying in the other room already. Crap.

7 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry Brooke....I hope you all feel better soon. I hate insurance issues. Go get em!

Caitlin said...

Oh no! That is terrible. Give Wyatt a couple extra kisses for me, will ya?

Amber said...

I hear you about the insurance problems! Good Luck!
And don't worry I take the gold medal for mother of the year. Stuff like that always happens to me! I hope he feels better!

Brooke said...

I love you guys, thanks! Wyatt is feeling a lot better today. I still took the day off and we went with Connor on his field trip. So it kinda sorta worked out.

Patti said...

aw, that picture is sweet . . . they look like puppies all over each other.

Jen Rose said...

Ahh Brooke - I am so sorry about all those problems. That stinks! Hope everything goes better! By the way....thanks for helping me with the links. I added you!

Brooke said...

Jen, you rock

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.