Wednesday, May 2, 2007

OK, the insurance stuff is taken care of. My school registration is taken care of. I'm getting a referral for Wyatt to see ENT doctor. AND I scheduled my cracked windshield to be replaced. And other stuff is done too. Sweet. Check, Check CHECK!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I am not caught up and organized. Just a few of things taken care of and it feels SO good! I even cleaned out my car the day I stayed home from work.

Here are a few pictures from the field trip to the Museum of Natural History - which is awesome by the way!




6 comments:

Amber said...

That place is so fun!
I am happy to hear that all insurance is taken care of!

Jen Rose said...

They looked like they had so much fun! Isn't is such an awesome feeling to get things checked?

Jen@eighteen25 said...

I'm glad you got to go!!

we had fun too!

Heather said...

Cute! Nice you got to spend time with your boys.

Brooke & Emily's Dad said...

These are two of the best looking grandsons a man could ever have!
(No, I'm not prejudiced!)

Emily said...

Dad! You joined the blogging world!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.