Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Whew hew!!!!!!!! Pre-school Graduation Watch OUT!


Ok so I'm going to wait on the kindergarten thing for Connor until next year. But who cares, pre-school graduation was still fun. All of the kids took turns saying what they want to be when they grow up. The boys are so funny.......they want to be Spiderman and stuff like that. So funny. Connor says he wants to be a motorcycle rider when he grows up. A few more kids had their turn and then he says, "Hey, hey....I want to change mine! I want to be a motorcycle rider AND a dad." I know, So CUTE. Everyone went "ahhhhh." He's still a turkey though.

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Look at his cheesy smile! I love it. I can't believe how big he is.

Patti said...

He is SERIOUSLY adorable.

Jen Rose said...

That is the cutest thing! He is so funny!

Amber said...

I love preschool graduation! I can't believe he will be starting Kindergarten! He is so dang cute.

Emily said...

His smile is awesome! I still think his flower face was the best.

Cori White said...

Hey Brooke,
I found your Blog through Jen Rose. my friend Camie, her friend Mekel.. sister Megan was getting married and Jen did her make up. Saw that you were on her list of friends. not sure how this blog thing works. Your kids are so cute. How are you. email me.. ill email you some pictures of my kiddos.. yes.. I have two boys too. Camden and Case..
You look great too!
Cori White ( Dill)
coridillio@hotmail.com

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.