Saturday, May 26, 2007


Check out that dirty, nasty mud puddle...

We had a great time at the lake today. We didn't end up going on my dad's boat, but it was still fun. Water and mud....what else is there to love for two little boys?

P. S. I wouldn't have made a very good pioneer. It was awful getting back to our car, carrying all of the "stuff" for three people and trying to help Wyatt over all of the rocks. I loaded Connor down, and then I would carry the rest of our stuff for a while and then go back a little ways and carry Wyatt up to where I dropped our stuff. It took forever! Emily helped us to get our stuff out there in the first place, but getting back without her help sucked! The boys had so much fun though, so it was worth it.

5 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you guys had so much fun. Cute bathing suit by the way! You always look so cute!

Brooke said...

You like how it's flappin' open because I don't have any boobs to fill it up!!! Ha ha

Caitlin said...

Your boys are so cute or should I say toot?

I noticed your suit, too. I like it.

Amber said...

Cute pictures! And yes it looks like that mud puddle was calling your boys name! Glad you had a good time!!

Emily said...

Modbe swim suits rock! That was so fun! We have to do that again- now that we know where to go! I love it that Caitlin knows "toot." I always think of that too.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.