Sunday, April 15, 2007

This & That

I'm diggin' this new lamp I got for my room. I've been in the dark for over a month now and I'm finally getting around to getting a light.


We had an exciting Friday night at our house. I was so exhausted! I got us all ready for bed early and let Connor take pictures with my camera in my room. He takes the most random pictures. He uses the zoom and everything. My sis returned some scrapbook pages that we used for a project for my mom and Connor was taking pictures of the pictures on the pages. Funny kid! And you know how kids love bandaids and think they make any minor injury they think they might possibly maybe kinda have...better. Connor wanted one by his lip and he & I were laughing about it. Excitment at our place on a Friday night! Whoo-hooo!



2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I like your new lamp and that picture of Connor with the band-aid on his lip is cracking me up!

Emily said...

Love the lamp! Could your boys be any cuter in their new Easter ties??

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.