Wednesday, April 25, 2007


It's been a while since I've posted any pictures of Mr. Wyatt. Here's some taken after his bath tonight. Of course that naked bummy runs right for his blanket!!!!

Connor crashed pretty good last night on his bike. He's been pretty brave since he learned how to ride without training wheels, but I knew this was coming sooner or later. I'm sure he'll have a little bit of fear in him now. (for a little while at least!) He crashed on some gravel and it gave him two big sores on his head. It was kinda scary having Poppa bring him in the house with a bunch of blood coming from his head! But he's OK - a little shook up and a little bit of a "knot head" now. But I already knew that. ha, ha I'm so hilarious I crack myself up.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Wyatt is so cute with his red blanket. He will use it as a towel too? He is too funny! And poor Connor. I guess that has to happen. One really good crash-- that's a boy for ya!

Brooke said...

I try not to have his blanket around when I get him out of the bathtub, or I try to dry him with a towel really quick....as soon as he see's that blanket, forget the towel!

Jen Rose said...

He is so cute! Where does the time go? He's so big!

Caitlin said...

Oh! Remember when Otis would go and lay on the red blanket and Wyatt would go and try to pull in out from under him? Oh, I miss you guys...

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.