Sunday, April 15, 2007

This boy amazes me!

Connor inherited a sweet Mongoose bike from a friend of a friend and it had no training wheels & it's a little bigger than his other bike. He was determined to learn how to ride it. He had a birthday party to go to Friday and he didn't want to go to it...he just wanted to go home so he could learn how to ride that bike! P.S. we went anyway and he had a blast dressing up as a ninja.

So after we get home, I'm outside and my phone rang. I was talking away and Connor whizzes by me on his bike!!!! He skids to a stop, jumps off and starts jumping up and down, "I DID IT! I DID IT! YA-HOOOOO!" OK I started jumping up and down yelling "YA-HOO" too! Who am I kidding!

He had propped the bike up against the garage to get on it and off he peddled! He is getting pretty good, just a few crashes into Grandma's new car. Yikes.

P.S. He thinks those motorcycle gloves - aka "gardening gloves" - he had on really helped.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

He looks so big!

Amber said...

He is doing so good on his bike!

Emily said...

I still can't believe it! I can totally picture him jumping up and down! You too!!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.