Tuesday, June 3, 2008

FHE - That's what I'm talkin bout!











We had so much fun last night taking the 4 wheelers and stuff out with the Nash family, and Alex and Kimberly. We went out to Apex Monday night and tore it up. Connor learned how to ride his 4-wheeler by himself...it was so funny! There was a big open area that was perfect to learn on. I just let him do it himself, but I had a shut off button I could hold in my hand. When he got too crazy, I could just shut it off. He was pretty slow and timid at first, but as he got more confident he was doing donuts and peeling out. It was so funny! He's pretty cocky now. Jason tried to scare me on the sweet Rhino that they have...but it didn't work. And Melody let me wear her SWEET helmet! We ended the night eating smores...with lots of little kids loving to get dirty and staying up late. So much fun...we need to do it again soon. Amber & Brian... you bums! You bettter come next time!!!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Sweet pics! Thanks for coming out to play! Luv ya girl! Peace.

Amber said...

Looks like we missed out on lots of fun! Next time for sure

Mucho take it easy... said...

So, at what point did you guys bust out the FHE manual for the lesson? Before or after the donuts? J/K!! That looks like a fun time! I love how Conner was riding by himslef!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.