Tuesday, May 27, 2008

FUN Weekend!





My friend Mindy came to visit for the three day weekend and we made the most of it! I dragged that girl everywhere you can think of! We went shopping, saw the new Indiana Jones movie (with a bag full of candy from Wal-Mart), watched the UFC fights at Jana's house, helped Connor with his talk on Sunday (he did AWESOME), family dinner at Heather's new house, dancing at Stoney's, yummy food at B.J's Restaurant and saw Mamma Mia ($55 tickets...rad!) and topped it off watching some sweet karaoke at the House of Blues. Man, regular life was hard to go back to this morning.

But the boys & I just got back from riding bikes at the park and visiting the goats and new kittens at Lindsay Stone's house....so regular life is pretty great too!!!!!!!

We saw so many funny things while jetten around the town. We saw this guy selling a bunch of stuff by the side of the road in the middle of no where. So weird isn't it? I think he liked having his picture taken. And then we saw a golf cart at the AM PM....whatever works. Gas IS expensive, I know...

4 comments:

Amber said...

I can't stop laughing! I think I saw that guy on the side of the road too. Was that on your way to Heather's house on Sunday? And the golf cart is funny. I love that you always take pictures of funny things.

Oh & I'm glad you & your friend had fun this weekend. She was really sweet. It was nice meeting her.

Anonymous said...

Ok, that guy is cracking my up! on lamb there is a strip of road that is all dirt on the side... and on Saturdays people come from everywhere to sell there stuff... it is so funny. I am glad i got to meet Mindy, she seemed to fit in with the family! You had a busy busy weekend! mamma mia... i want to see that so bad!

Mucho take it easy... said...

Sounds like you had a much deserved good time! Isnt Mamma-Mia a fun show!Glad you were able to go see it.I heard it's not going to be around for much longer.

Kris said...

You're so funny! I love all the pictures of you posing!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.