Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Things that make me SMILE

Wyatt wore this on his belt loop the whole day before and when I got him up that morning...he had it attached to his pull up. Love it.

I just discovered this thanks to Kristen. So easy! Wyatt gets the giggles when I get it out because he is so excited to eat waffles.


This car made me think of the LVHS parking lot for some reason ...from my day. Especially if it had glitter in the paint. Or was lime green and and had a tiny chain-looking steering wheel. Does anyone even remember that stuff besides me?


I love Connor's "ready" position as pitcher. He caught a fly ball recently at one of his games. I'm sure it was an accident :)


Connor's project. I love the cars taped to the bottom.

8 comments:

klkw said...

Seriously, little boys rock!!! We could probably make some serious cash if we could sell all the cool things they made with tape & things they have tied together:)

Amber said...

Isn't that batter so cool? I love it. You can get it at Costco. And the tape. My boys do the same thing. I never have any tape in my house. So I have to always hide it.

Anonymous said...

That car so reminds me of LVHS parking lot... Remember they use to park all crazy and not in an actual spot... like they were at a car show or something... Funny stuff.. you made me smile too! Dont you love being a mom of boys!

Spencer Reeve said...

That is so great...and the pancake batter in a can? Genius! I gotta get me some of that, my kids eat pancakes like they are going outta style!

Jen Rose said...

Your boys are so funny and so dang cute! I'm sure there is never a dull moment around your house! :)
I bought that pancake batter stuff at Costco too! I just couldn't ever get them to work out. Amber laughs at me.

Caitlin said...

Connor is so cute in his little tiny baseball uniform.

Kris said...

I totally remember that green glittery car in the parking lot! Man that takes me back!

I'm with Amber, I always have to hide the tape in my house too. Tape and paper. My boys will go through a ream of paper in a week! Drives me crazy.

Melody said...

I love the pull-up pic! How cute is that?! Ahhhh and the tape, Faith, as I write this very comment is taping something to something in her room, I can hear it going, "quuuushhh-ck!",:)

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.