Wednesday, June 25, 2008

About Mr. Connor

Regarding Mr. Connor and all his little girlfriends.... He's always telling me who he wants to marry: Katie, Brooklyn, Kaylee or Kenidee.... It keeps changing.

And so I am always telling him NOT to worry about that stuff right now. Don't think about girlfriends, kissing or marrying anybody for a LONG LONG time. Not until you are all grown up.

He says, "I know! I don't even want to think about any of those things. They just keep getting in my brain!"

Oh man, I can see trouble later....

3 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Hey cute girl! I miss you! I just wanted to say hi and it looks like you have been having so much fun! I'm so jealous! :) And, I am so proud of your camping skills! Love it!

Anonymous said...

That boy cracks me up!!! It just keeps getting in my brain! What an excuse! But I would have to say... he has really good taste in girls!! Ha.. get a leash on him NOW Brooke!

Melody said...

Hahaha..I loved it when you told me that the other day! At least you know what you're in for..!:) The quiet ones are the ones you have to worry about!;)

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.