Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mt. Charleston

with the Nash's and Proffitt's. We had so much fun riding and hanging out at Mt. Charleston on Saturday. It's nice to get out of the city where it's a little bit cooler. The kids had a blast and got DIRTY!!! Ok we did too, but not like the kids.....

Melina Proffitt & her husband have known Melody & Jason for a long time and Melina and I went to SUU togther like 12 years ago. Yep, I said 12 years ago! Where did the time go?

The flowers from my previous post were picked by the kids and I LOVE them! Melody got a bouquet as well and I just couldn't stop laughing because the roots are so much bigger than the flowers.

While we were loading everything up in the morning, Melody and I look up and Connor & Faith are on their ROOF! Hello! They have a little balcony and it's pretty easy to get onto the roof from there. I told them they better watch out when they have teenagers!!!

loading up...you know they thought they were gonna ride there on the way to Mt. CharlestonWhere the @#$@ are their moms?
Melody, Melina & Brookie Brooke

Melody taken the girls for a sweet ride



Happy Camper Wyatt. Actually he had a blast, this pic was taken when we were getting in the car to go home. Had to document that awesome dirty face!


Connor giving Faith a ride. He's too good with the ladies..... that's gonna be trouble.


Sweetest bouquet of flowers EVA!


4 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

Brooke, you totally make me smile like you mean it! :) I had to show you off to a friend of mine who is going through a rough patch in her own life. You are such a great example to me whether you know it or not! Leslie

Amber said...

FUN!!!!!! I love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

I love those roots... ERR I mean flowers! So beautiful!! Connor needs to be put on a leash!!

Melody said...

THat was sooo funny! I love you girl!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.