Wednesday, July 11, 2007

So glad you were born...

Connor turned 5 yesterday. I love birthdays. I love celebrating a person. Last night I told Connor the story of his birth and in the morning he wanted to hear it all over again. I remember him as a newborn in the hospital...I got close to smell his little newborn breath (only a few hours old) and he sucked on my nose. I can't believe that little baby is now this little 5 year old so full of life, ideas, energy, thoughtfulness and mischief! I am so thankful for that little boy and what he has done this last year & a half to help me get through the bad times.

P.S. Little kid birthdays are FUN! But I'm sure glad so many people helped me and that it's pretty much cleaned up! : )
Tyler Seastrand (who is 5) came back after he left and asked if he could get the recipe for Green Goblin Juice. It was green Kool-Aid and dry ice. Funny. It was pretty cool, though.



















As if you even wanted to, click here for more pictures that Amber took.

8 comments:

Patti said...

That picture of him with the crown on next to the Happy Birthday 5 . . . adorable. So so adorable.

Brooke said...

I made that crown at 10pm the night before cause I couldn't find one when we were shopping. I saw him peeking in the doorway (he was supposed to be asleep!)and he asked if that was a Birthday Crown I was making. That stinker.

Heather said...

Sad we missed the PAR-TAY! Hope Connor had a happy day. He is such a handsome guy.

We'll see you guys on Saturday though at the bowling alley. 12pm be there or be square.

Amber said...

He is such a big boy! And I love the birthday crown & breakfast in bed! Good idea. You are such a fun mom!!

And the party was so much fun! Good job!

Candace said...

CUTE!!!! Happy Birthday Connor!

kristy said...

Happy birthday Connor! what a little man. Looks like you threw a fun party Brooke!!

Missy said...

Brooke, he is the cutest little guy. You are such a fun mom. I can't believe Nicole is your cousin, what a small world! Well, I guess I can believe it, I can see the resemblance.

Missy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.