Wednesday, July 18, 2007




Our ward's primary is having the parents write a letter to their child on the birthday and then they read it to them in sharing time. They said to include talents and special memories and I think that is a great idea. Anyway....In my letter I included a little list of things that Connor is good at. He LOVED it! When we got home from church, he was trying to do a lot of the things from the letter. He helped me carry stuff, set the table, helped Wyatt in any way he could, and gave me a "assage" ....tons of stuff. Robin and I were cracking up! He was doing the dishes and I caught a few pictures of him and Wyatt (who just had to join him by playing in the water). They had their church shirts off because we were going to go back to church to see Ben get set apart as a couselor in the bishopric.(how do you spell that?) But they ended up doing it right after sacrament meeting and we missed it, bummer!

1 comments:

Candace said...

cute. i love that top shot with the shoulder action. you can tell he's proud of himself.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.