Friday, July 13, 2007

Outside my office door

there are a gazillion chickens runnning around. Last year I remember I had the door open because it was such a nice day outside...when all of a sudden I hear a clucking sound. I look up to see a chicken in the doorway. You can probably guess I was a little more than surprised. I wanted someone around me so I could have someone to laugh with and say, "can you believe that!" By now the chickens have mulitplied by like 100000% and they are running around everywhere. They go to the front porch to get out of the sun and I wonder what people think when they come to the house and ring the doorbell. I would like to see their faces.



I can already feel the questions coming so...I will just say they are the gardeners chickens and I'm not sure what the situation is there. I have a feeling some cock fighting is in some of their futures and the others will be his dinner. Who knows. I just try to mind my own business and keep typing.






P.S. This is the FRONT yard.

1 comments:

Amber said...

The FRONT yard??? That is funny. You are cracking me up.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.