Wednesday, July 4, 2007

happy 4th

We had fun today. No work, no hurrying this morning to get the three of us out the door. I did have to study for my last test tomorrow for my anatomy class. It was pretty hard to focus on that today because we had the best time swimming and playing! Connor is turning out to be quite the little fish this year. Today he took off his floaties and amazed us by swimming all on his own. He will tell you himself, that he "jumped in like a million times!" and went underwater. He had trouble at first getting into a horizontal position and actually going anywhere besides just bobbing up and down. But after a few tries.....he was doing pretty well. Just to be sure....(hee hee) as we were about to go, I threw him in the deeper part and made him swim to the edge. Pretty good. He is still with us and I am so proud of him. : )


We had a BBQ with Emily, Ben and my cousin Nicole and it was gooooood! Emily always does a great job. Thanks Em!

2 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you updated! That looks like you had so much fun! We still need to go to the lake soon!

Amber said...

That is a really cute picture of the three of you! And I can't believe Conner is swimming! That is awesome! Glad you guys had a fun day!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.