Friday, February 15, 2008

Why is Wyatt............

so dang funny? I picked the boys up from my parent's house this morning. They spent the night so I could go out to dinner with Zach last night. I hugged them both and said, "Man you guys smell good!" My mom & dad started to laugh and told me all about what Mr. Wyatt had done. He was quiet in the bedroom last night and when they checked on him....because something didn't seem right!........he had thick, white hair full of my mom's Victoria Secret lotion and body gel... Pure Seduction. He had also smeared it on the blankets, sheets and pillowcases. They said everything had lotion smeared on it AND the room smelled so good. The bottles are pretty much empty now. Everything is washed now, but his hair still smells really good! My mom & dad couldn't stop smiling. I looked over at Wyatt and he seems so small to be so naughty!

P.S. On Sunday we were watching The Testaments movie while Connor & I were folding clothes. The part came where someone says, "there will be one fold with one shepherd" and Connor turns to me with big, round eyes.... "Mom, they said FOLD and we're folding clothes!"

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I would have LOVED to have seen that! Did they take pictures?

Brooke said...

SAD to say....they didn't take any pics. My dad kept telling me it was a good phono op, but none were taken!!! They probably had their hands full. : (

Anonymous said...

Oh those boys! You got to love them! At least it was something that smelled good instead of something that stinks!!

Caitlin said...

Why is naughty SO funny to me?

I miss those two.

Amanda said...

That is sooo funny. It would have been great to secretly video him in action of all of that!!!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.