Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tooth Business






The Toothfairy (aka that fantastic looking 30 year old) came to our house last night to take care of some business with Connor's tooth. She was out of fairy dust by the way : (
Connor is so sweet. He took his new little motorcycle right into Wyatt to let him play with it because he knew he would love it. I love the pictures of Wyatt & the motorcycle!
It came out while we were at my doctor appointment yesterday. The nurse got him a container for it and wrote down all the stats. By the way, I got all of my blood work back and everything looks good. He checked lots of stuff...cholesterol, sugars, URINE! Connor was absolutely "mis-gusted!" On our way to get the results I told him that the doctor was going to tell me how my blood looked and he said, "Ya, and how your PEE looks!"

11 comments:

Spencer Reeve said...

Is that a Lincoln I see? Connor sure scored, I guess teeth are worth a lot more than they used to be!LOL

Anonymous said...

I love the description of the toothfairy... Becuase the toothfairy in my house is a beautiful looking 26 year old! Good job he looks so happy. What a great big brother he is! Oh and BTW... how does your Pee look? j/k

Jen Rose said...

Now isn't that a cute glass that motorcycle is in? :)

Brooke said...

Ya don't you LOVE those glasses? The coolest girl gave them to me! She's a wild one!

Melody said...

What fun Mom you are! And the pee story has to go down as a classic. I love the things kids say!

Cherise said...

How cute! Once one falls out watch out. That tooth fairy could be broke soon!
Is that the going rate for teeth these days?

Caitlin said...

That one with Wyatt and the motorcycle is so hilarious! He's cross-eyed!!

Caitlin said...

Glad it all went well at the doc's office.

Brooke said...

ok leave me alone about the $$$ I was thinking about $1 but I felt really cheap...I don't know!! : ) I'll just take it out of the "child support" ha ha

Emily said...

Your boys crack me up!

Amanda said...

Way too cute!!! I hope the toothfairy is that cute to my kids when it comes time!!!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.