Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fresh & Easy


I'm totally lovin this new store....Fresh & Easy. It has healthy food in small servings...READY to cook or eat..whatever...it's easy. AND the prices are awesome. I only spent $16 last night. I don't think I've ever dropped by a grocery store and left without spending a bunch of money. I went to the Doctor the other day and I need to do a lot better. I've been running...but I could do better about eating. It's those dang yummy treats...and Del Taco...and.....this could go on for a while.
Oh ya, the store I went to is just south of Vegas Valley on Nellis. Check it!

5 comments:

Melody said...

Hey thanks for the tip, I'm going to have to check it out!

Amber said...

I have seen that store but have not been in yet. I need to go check it out. Cause I'm with you....I need to eat better.

Missy said...

Good stuff! I just assumed they were expensive so I've never gone in. Thanks for the heads up!

Caitlin said...

We drove by that place when we were down for Christmas. I was wondering what it was...

Patti said...

I've been wanting to stop in there. Thanks for the review.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.