Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day









I love little holidays with the kids. I do much better when things aren't crazy like a Christmastime. We started the day with pink milk and toast with a heart shaped cut out with an egg in it. It was so yummy!

The night before we made some treats for Connor's preschool party. Connor did most of it...which is way cool....and Wyatt was busy in the bathroom plastering his hair down with hair gel. He cracks me up.

The treats turned out so yummy! I stole the idea off of someone else's blog... I was supposed to put pink M&M's on the top when they came out of the oven but the store was out of them....and it was CRAZY with people all buying that commercial Valentine's Day crap. That stuff is such a turn off to me. I love just doing stuff together or making stuff for Valentine's Day. (OK....I'll always take flowers though!) Anyway, you just put pretzels on a cookie sheet with a hug ontop and then bake for 8 min at 200 degrees. I put them in the fridge afterwards and they setup pretty quick. YUMMY! Connor was excited to take them to school.

It turned out to be a great day and I hope everyone else had fun too. I love you guys!

4 comments:

Spencer Reeve said...

Your boys are so handsome! You are such a fun mom, I need to do more fun things with my kids.

Lindsay said...

Wyatt is getting so big! and so cute. We love your boys

Melody said...

That is so sweet! What a fun Mom you are!!! Pink milk??? Nice. I'll have to remember that one!;) Was it strawberry or plain?

Brooke said...

Um it was just regular milk - wait it was SOY milk with food coloring...Man, strawberry would have tasted much better : )

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.