Thursday, June 7, 2007

Ok, funny story

So last night I get home from class and picking up the boys from my parent's house and it's late and I am SO tired. We are getting ready for bed and Wyatt points to the toilet. I ask him if he wants to sit on it and he says, "Uh -huh." so I put him on it. He gets on there and starts pushing all hard and he keeps farting. Wow. I've never seen that kind of a first try on the toilet. (I guess I should mention I haven't even attempted to start potty training so far) I think I'm going to just let him potty train himself and by the time he is in 9th grade we should be good to go.

2 comments:

Emily said...

OHMYGOSH! That seriously cracks me up! I love that kid!

Amber said...

Sounds like the beginning of him potty training himself. That is the worst. Not one of my favorites. I'm with you though on letting them do it themselves. It makes things a whole lot easier.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.