Monday, June 4, 2007

I was just thinking..............

which is scary, but I was thinking of all of the many people who help me out all of the time. I am surrounded by so many great people who never hesitate to help me with anything. From tending boys to helping fold some clothes (robin!) and helping me with car issues and moving furniture. THANK YOU!!!! Everyone! People ask me all the time (ALLthe time) how I do it by myself, and I tell them I don't. So many great people are wonderful to us. (If anyone comments that it takes a village.......I'll sentence you to hang out with Hillary Clinton!) but I know I'm way busy, and wish I had more time to thank those around me with cards and cute little things...but a sincere thank you is all I have to give. I love you guys.

Too much emotion...I'm going to bed. I have a test tomorrow.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Aw, Brooke. That was cute. You should give yourself a little more credit, though. You do a lot.

Emily said...

I agree with Caitlin. We do it because we love you & your cute boys!

Jen Rose said...

I know you do soooo much girl! But, it is awesome that you do have people around to help and support you!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.