Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oh, Connor, I love you

The other day my mom told me that Connor said "hell". Debbie has told me the same thing a while ago. I immediately talked to Justin about it, not because of shared concern or anything, but because I thought maybe Connor might have heard it from HIM. : ) So my mom and I were sitting on the couch with the kids wondering where he could have heard it from, and the show or movie that was on said "hell". Sorry, I don't remember what the movie was, but it was surprising. We looked at eachother and said, "well, there you go." So many movies have little cuss words like "hell" and "damn" snuck into them that we hardly realize it until our little ones start to use those words.

Well, that was the background on the story. Here's the part that has kept me smiling today.

Last night, Connor was laying by me and we were talking about using bad words. He said "stupid" is a bad word and so is "shut up" and "poop head" and I told him that "hell" is a cuss word....it's even worse. He said, "but I didn't say 'hell' I said 'WHAT the hell!" when I crashed on my bike.

I'm still smiling.

9 comments:

Patti said...

I love that story.

Jen Rose said...

That is a funny story!

Caitlin said...

Connor! He is so dang funny!

Amber said...

That is so funny!

Jen@eighteen25 said...

That is too funny!!

Brooke said...

I'm telling you, I'm still laughing about it. I don't let him know it though : )

Heather said...

I cannot stop laughing! So funny!

Emily said...

That cracks me up!

Caitlin said...

I had to tell Russell about this one. We were cracking up over it.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.