Friday, June 5, 2009

Summmmmmmmmer Time!





Our friend has a great pool at her complex and we spent most of Saturday there with a group of our friends. Everyone just has fun with the boys, playing with them, tossing them around and helping them swim. The boys have water skateboards that were SO much fun! I kept asking everyone...what would you do if I didn't bring the entertainment? :)
By the way, Connor is fearless (well both are actually) and he does the coolest flips into the pool! Wyatt's close behind...



2 comments:

Brad and Leslie said...

How fun! T-Bone does him some flips, too. I could spend hours just watching them swim...wait - I already do!

Cherise said...

I love going to the pool with the kids! They are all the entertainment that you need to pack! Looks like you guys had a great time!
P.s.. Tell Connor to be careful. Marcos was fearless last summer and started pulling off front and back flips until he didn't jump far enough out! 1 emergency room trip later, 4 staples to the top of his big head! Now flips and kids scare me!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.