Friday, June 12, 2009

Kindergarten Ceremony

Wyatt kept making funny faces at Connor during most of the program. I could hear the other kids telling Connor how funny his little brother was. That kid...........Mrs. Weimheimer is such a great teacher!!!!Connor & ClarkConnor & Miss Grace
My parents, Robin & I all went and watched Connor's Kindergarten Program & they did such a great job singing! I'll have to post a video of the song they sang...so dang cute.
This year Connor has grown up so much! He can read so well & I swear he soaks up anything his teacher says! "mom did you know the people in Germany ride bikes & trains to work?" "did you know when you sneeze your germs go as far as a whole elephant?" I love it! And I love his teacher for the great job she did.
Sooo my mom calls and asked me how much money to put in Connor's card...ummm I don't remember her giving me any money when I got done with Kindergarten!! what the heck! Love you Mom!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I have said it before and I'll say it again...I totally have a crush on that kid! I swear he is one of the cutest kids I know, and he ALWAYS has the best things to say!

Teresa said...

Congratulations to the graduate!! Wow! Kids grow up so quick! Fun pictures - very cute kid!

Jen Rose said...

So cute! I love that kid too! The things he says....so funny! I hope you are doing good! I miss you!

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.