Thursday, June 25, 2009

I LOVE <3

(in very random order)

2 cute little boys
especially when they open the door for me
or give me kisses
random encouraging notes from friends or family
celebrating birthdays
my mom
all of my family!
the Dukes
sugar free fruit popsicles
the beach
playing checkers with Connor
Fresh & Easy
running
music that makes me happy
Valentine's Day with my kids
bacon McGriddles
ruby red grapefruit juice
Connor & Wyatt's drawings
sassy high heels
jeans that fit
camping
hoodies
The Cosby Show
Rob & Big
going to the lake
laying out, naps in the sun
President Monson
President Uchtdorf
The Friend
Twix
lip gloss
BLT's
PS I love you
Slumdog Millionaire
YaYa Sisterhood
Gladiator
forts with the kids
frosted mini wheats
facials
when my car is clean
Aunt Alice's homemade suckers
when all the dishes are done
victoria secret lotion & perfume
bean burritos from taco bell
dates with my boys
holdling babies
going to the temple
giving thank you cards
singing songs at bedtime
changing into comfy clothes after work
my kid's baby shoes
getting dressed up & going out to dinner
laughing
breakfast burritos
Macayos - the smooth salsa yummm
steak
when my toenail polish isn't chipped
watching my kids swim
listening to people who can sing well..like my cousin Nicole, Boonie, Kara & tons others
Christmas traditions
going to the ranch on Cedar Mtn
eating my cereal while I take a hot bath
muscle cars
my new purse
IKEA
cool art & photographs
doing service with my kids
being active - there's so much stuff to learn and do in life
the smell of Downy fabric softener
peanut M&M's from the freezer
old & new friends
and......
Wyatt's mohawk

8 comments:

Amber said...

that was fun to read. :)
I want to see your new purse!

Brooke said...

it's not fancy haha...it's a white volcom one and I'm loving it.

Steph said...

Did President Eyring offend you or something? Haha. I love that you love all of that stuff. I love most of it tooo. love ya!!

Cami said...

fun list! It made me want to open my freezer to find popsicles and m&m's, neither of which I have. Otter pops will have to do!

Brooke said...

Cami I can't see your blog anymore cuz it's private! Please add me b-c-w@hotmail.com!!

Melody said...

love your list!!ANy chocolate is soo much better in the freezer.. Mint girl scout cookies are quite a jubilee once frozen! BTW how Do I subscribe(or follow ) to your blog...I cant find the magic "click here " button to automatically follow you! I am blog retarded!!

Brooke said...

girl you are asking the wrong blogger that question...i'll try to find out. Hows the computer situation going?

Nicole said...

Umm, yes please. Aunt Alice's suckers make me smile. I love them too. And the ranch might qualify as the City of Enoch; it will be translated someday all on its own. Love you.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy making it through the day.